[Dailydrool] dominant

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 30 13:08:20 PDT 2008

  Yes I know it sounds cruel but I had an Airedale who was protecting his basset harem and would bite other dogs.
  He bit a girl friend who took Dazey for a walk and that was after he bit the postman which resulted in best service I ever got  - a letter stating I wasn't getting anymore mail and a charge in a day.
  So I had to be very very strict with him and one day he was going after a blind dog and I yelled 'if you touch her yo u're dead' . He stopped in his tracks surprisingly but it was not easy being hard on him but the alternative he would be dead.
  Georgie and Miss Becky