[Dailydrool] Bonnie's Mom

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:07:45 PDT 2008

Hi Bonnie the basset & Maggie,
Can you have your Mom Slave contact my mom slave off line?  Today my Mommy
went to the vets to ask a question and make a vet appt for Oliver and see
there is problems there with the staff getting along and how the vet is
treating the staff there so she says if he can't be nice to his people, then
we may want to look elsewhere.  Mommy had heard rumors about the vet once
before, but said no way. Well, I growled at him a few times before, even
when he wasn't looking at me and she didn't listen to me. Anyhow, she knows
you live by us and wanted to know if you can share the name of your vet that
she thinks is in Oswego.
Thanks so much,
Maggie Mae LaRock