[Dailydrool] neighborhood greeter

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 14:50:23 PDT 2008

Hi, it's Roland, Duke of Ears and Sand, here at the Oregon coast.

  We love it here.  Even frail Bullet, the foster dog, loves to harass our neighbor dog living behind us, whose name is Shadow.  Now Shadow not too bright.  He falls for the same trick every time.  Deohgee goes out and runs silently along the fence line.  Then Shadow barks like a fool.  Then Bullet and I howl like crazy dogs.  Then Shadow's person makes him go in his pen.  BWHAHAHAH!  He cannot win.

  Today the mom made the big mistake of trusting me to go straight from the house to the car.  Big mistake on her part.  I crossed the street to say hello to the new neighbors who inherited the house from our friend Julie.
  The guy did not see me coming.  He was surprised when I planted a big smoochy on his face.  He said that he didn't realize the neighbors loved him so much.  Now he knows!  hehehehe.

  From Cutler City, OR
  Home to 3 bassets and one blind shar pei