[Dailydrool] How Do I....???

Sharon Lantieri sharlant at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 07:50:15 PDT 2008

leaves my The Warden at a people rescue?  I am tired of her telling me that
I haves to stop eating them warm wormies in my Rubydom outside.  She keeps
taking the tennis ball from me and giving it back to Tucker, aka Old Toot,
my Weetweever.  She forces me to spend my whole afternoon and early evening
sunning my buns in the warm sun that makes me so hungry I haves to eat the
aforementioned wormies.  She is being mean to me.  I just wants to sleep on
my cushy, smooshy, dog bed that Old Toot and Molly Wog has gotten warm for
me.  I just wants to be inside-Ruby Roo, not outside in the da Sun-Ruby
Roo...oh waits, there's no warm wormies INSIDE the house....geesh...what's a
droolie-puss to do....

Please fellow bassets help me find a good home for my The Warden - she means
well and she gives good belly rubs, but please, she needs some retraining
and refresher course on hows to take cares of MEMEMEME.  Maybe youse could
train her to do my bidding or somethings or maybe youse gots some of those
paper things that she tries to looks at but I seems to like to eat.

Snooters,

Ruby Roo, who is in a conundrum
OEBE Shredder