[Dailydrool] Jasmine gits special home--!!!!!!!!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 03:31:50 PDT 2008

Elder Clara here. I gib da biggie sigh ob da relief. Jasmine git a home.
Elder Clara seyz she git wonderful new Momma, and she will git so much lub. She
be safe. Why  Elder Clara be finkin she no do da pukie no morez. ---Elder
Clara rest now.

Momma here. Gail we know that Miss Jasmine has hit the jackpot-she surely
deserves it, you take such great care of these seniors, it warms our heart. We
will look forward to your posts of  how she is doing.
Susan and Gail, we send huge thanks for helping this senior gal, you are
both such special ladies.

We send drool to all in need-

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and