[Dailydrool] To Howie

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 06:53:32 PDT 2008

Deer Howie,
Dis you Auntie Zelda, MommaDog to Nigel an Llewis who sittin in they crates
again.
 Your MomandDadPersons try to fine you a new frend, I heers dis on the
DoggyList thing. An the new fren not so frenly. Now youse MomandDadPeepels
feelin bad for sayin NO. You tells dem they did da rite thing. It no fun to
live in a haouse where everbuddy tryina get to be First Dog. You like my
Daddy, Mitchell. He dont want no prollems. He dont want no messes. He dont
wanna fite ober enything a tall, he juss a reel nice guy whut like to play
nice an sleep inna sun. Here come Nigel and he awways stirrin da pot so to
speke. Den Mr.Cooper,Sir think he gotta straiten everbuddy out an it get
loud an noisy and I gotta step in an get dese Houndies beke in da rite
places. Me first, everbuddy else, well dat dere bisniss.
You tell you Peepel dat they done a hard fing and meke a rite descission an
it teke reel heart to nose when ta do dat an reel brains to do it. It hurt
but it rite. You a very lucky Houndie, Howie to hab such smart peepels whut
love you so much. You teke good care of dem. Dey hard to find.

Love an Drool,
Auntie Zelda