[Dailydrool] Drivers Ed...

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Thu Apr 24 07:02:20 PDT 2008

Kristin, I think it's admirable that you are learning to drive at 33 in
order to ferry your basset around!  I also empathize with your
situation.  I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19 (by
choice)--I just couldn't get the hang of it at 16 and kept running over
curbs, etc., and always ended up a tearful wreck.  I was the only person
in the school who didn't get a license--very humiliating.  At 19 my
patient boyfriend taught me to drive a stickshift VW bug;)  But my
father has you beat--he didn't get his license until he was 43!  In 1959
we moved up to Delaware from a small town in West Virginia, where few
people had cars--everyone either walked or took the bus.  So, best of
luck on the test and see you next year at the Boardwaddle!

Mary (who, even now, would much prefer driving a horse and buggy),
Harley (I love the wind blowing in my ears!), Biggs (I vomit in the car)
and Leo (the perfect bassenger).....

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.