[Dailydrool] Pink nose

Cheryl Medlin tmedlin at triad.rr.com
Fri Apr 25 05:54:53 PDT 2008

Mary, my boy rubbed his nose under the door when we had to put him in the bathroom for awhile and he lost some of the black pigment from his nose. It came back to black when he no longer rubbed it off on the door. I just looked and it is rather light again; probably for the same reason. If we go away for awile or he wants to snoop on his dad getting his morning shower and shave, he will keep his nose at the crack under the door. I don't think it is a problem unless you have a show dog.