[Dailydrool] Illustration of houndie antics?

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 07:20:00 PDT 2008

 My dad likes to read the drool and LOVES to read all the stories from the
houndies to our friends and family (he's a big fan of Nigel 'n Llewis and
Brudder Elwood, but loves all the stories!) Well, he said the other day that
everytime he reads of "the momma's with the eyes goin buggy an da smoke
outta da ears" he's reminded of the artwork from a guy named Ed "Big Daddy"
Roth, who drew a character back in the 60's & 70's called "Rat Fink" that
was very popular amoung car enthusists. He showed me some of the artwork,
which usully involved lots of bulging eyes and things like that. It seems
like though his style is a bit off the wall, it could make great back drop
to some of the stories on here from the hounds. (Plus, as dad said, if the
man could draw a rat and make it look neat, a basset with it's tongue
flopping about wouldn't be a stretch!)
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin