[Dailydrool] drool fer Brudder Elwood

cathy brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 13:36:58 PDT 2008

Dear Brudder Elwood - Da momma duz not read da emails on da weekyends soes I did not know ob yer need fer dwool.  I hab instructed da momma to get out da roastybeast soes I can dwool my bestest fer yu.  I yam sending yu lots ob good ole OEBE dwool cuz wez gots to stick together.
I yam also sending dwool to da famblies of Daisy and Clyde, wif a liddle leftober fer Barney. - wif soft, sweet slurples from Lucy Lou the Wild Wonder Butt, OEBE
P.S. Still dwoolin' fer mamadog Zelda, too