[Dailydrool] ROCK EATERS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 17:58:18 PDT 2008

My  Bassets don't eat rocks , but they sure like eating sticks and the  bark
off the trees, it is a constant battle chasing them down to pull the  junk out
of their mouths, the battle never ends.  I worry about them  getting a bowel
obstruction  from the sticks. their trick for today  was rolling and fighting
with each other in poop !  i was out doing yard  work and my husband came home
from work early and he said have you looked at the  girls recently ?  I said
sure, well there they were covered in poop  !!!!  I wanted to cry,  so they
had their  second bath with in  the last three days !!!!!!  you just don't
understand how bad I  hurt  with the MS and  degenerative disc disease, it is all
I can  do some days to even go out in my yard  and work,   so to take on  the
task of two more baths  and the yummy aromatic smell of poop was   just a tad
much !!!  I  went  in the house  downed three  glasses of wine and yelled out
the door,   BRING IT ON  !!!!!!!!!!

PS.   Sorry Deb about the Brudder  and the setback  He  is  my sunshine on
cloudy days  he just has  to pull  through.  I will just pray harder  !  You
have a boat load of  people sending prayers and drool.

Marlene

listings at AOL Autos.