[Dailydrool] Drools for DJ and Earl

Carol V MacLeod macleod at tcnj.edu
Sat Aug 2 17:12:13 PDT 2008

Leroy here...I am getting better!   well so we all hope!   Just got caught
chasing Honey around the house....got that look from mom, but I know she
is happy that I am playing..she shut the door to the dinning room so we
can not run in circles around the house!   She can be sooo......I looked
at DJ and it made us all cry to see a pup in such sad condition......and
poor Earl.....it is good you moved fast...mom took Honey one day just
picked her up and left...wasn't bloat...but boy that is sooo scary!     We
will be thinking of all of you tonight.....nice that DJ met his goal with
donations and is at a good foster home.

It is just so nice to see Honey and Leroy playing again...soon they can
play with Molly too......I was able to take Honey for a long walk this
morning while Leroy slept....he was up 1/2 the night crying...we could not
give him any meds till about 4am...then he slept.......our little
Leroy..Drools to all
Honey Leroy the cats and Carol......