[Dailydrool] Chipping & Drool & Drool Thanks

rebecca lando rebecca.lando at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 08:54:54 PDT 2008

I think it was MomPerson who called us out on not having Humphrey chipped at
the time of the incident in question, when a person tried to pass him off as
her puppy Buddy when he was waiting for me outside a coffee shop. True, he
wasn't chipped at the time - we'd had him only two weeks, it was New Year's,
and my birthday, and we were moving, and petsitting the boyfriendslave's
parents 3 pets - but we quickly learned our lesson and got him chipped at
his first vet visit a week later.
Thanks as usual for the wonderful advice, MomPerson - as usual, your
practicality and straightforward, no-nonsense attitude have laid the law
down in no uncertain terms.

Drool and well wishes to all those in need, especially Donna's mom, Earl,
Tink the missing cat and her people, Rorie the missing deerhound and her
people, and anyone else who needs a little support right now.

Also, thank you to everyone who sent drool and well wishes to Kit, our
boyfriendslave for his busted finger. He went back to the hospital for a
check up yesterday and found out just how lucky he was: he missed the tendon
by millimeters, and will have a full recovery of motility and sensation. He
even got the all-clear to go white water rafting and mountain climbing in
Colorado next week. Thank you all for the helpful drool and support!

Rebecca & Kit & Humphrey