[Dailydrool] pet grief support

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 09:07:53 PDT 2008

I know that human grief support works so why wouldnt pet..the biggest thing
is being able to talk to people who do not view you at nuts and dont say
just get over it cause that is the hardest part of all.

But I know when we lost our freddy there was only gonna be one way to get
"over it" and that was to give the little tiny piece of my heart that wasn't
broken to someone else to love..and that was Bob the Dog and Jasmine.  Iffen
I would have known then what I know now..my heart is big enough to have
another heart dog...they just worm there way in there even when you dont
want them too.

Lubb you Bob, Jassy & Benny!!!

Mommy

--
King Bob the DOg

Support Basset Rescue order Bob's Kewl stuff at
http://www.bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html

http://www.mypetspages.com/mysite/389/
http://georgeegrunt.com/bobthedog/index.html