[Dailydrool] Furbud Norm-YEA!!!!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 18:03:30 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Why do youze all readz dat-me furbud Norm he go to da
show he get medalz an he be a star genneralz. Why dis all sound like fun.
Brudder Elwood he fink bout dis, can brudder Elwood dooze dis too?? I goes obber
to me mirror agin. I turns rite. Nice. I turns left. WOO WOO--now dat be a good
 lookin houndie in da mirror. I check me smile--now whut dat be?? It be me
teef  agin. Where me toofbrush go, I gots a greenbeanz in me teef. I lookie and
why  dat be da brush fur me teef. It rite dere in da holder on da floor. My
dat  handle be a biggie, I wonderz if Norm gotz dis kind, it gotz a biggie
circle of  da brushes at da end. It be da big boy brushie I surez ob dis. I bet dis
why  Norm win all da time, he gotz da specul brush fur da teef. Dat wayz when
da judg  take a lokkie dere be no chunkerz in we teef.
I go in da fambly room and gib me teef a good brushie. I smack Elder Clara
big rump on me wey by wif da handle. I needz to chew dat off, dat handle a
problum. I be a chompin dat brush, a scrubbin like Norm, I surez ob dis--and
here come da Momma, she be proudz ob da Brudder.
Now it figgerz. She be a yellin, and da Brudder he a tryin to be generalz
like Norm.
What be a toilet brush???

Congrats to Norm--we are proud of you and Momma Sandi-

Drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE