[Dailydrool] dis an dat

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Aug 5 13:17:05 PDT 2008

First, OMG Bev, how horrifying for you!!!  I have lived that terrifying
moment before and I can tell you that it's right next to the very last
thing on earth I would ever want to go through again!  I remember
feeling like I was in slow motion and thinking that this moment would be
one that will forever play in my mind over and over and over while I
think of all the things I should have done differently to save my
precious angel in the moments before a car would slam her into the next
life...!  But alas, thank GOD she made it home safe and nothing tragic
happened...except for the 15 years it put on my heart!!!  Geez...stick
like glue drool to you boys!!!  Your momma can't go thru much more right
now...chill out and behave!!  (yeah, I know...good luck!)

To Glenda, to answer your questions, NO, they will never stop doing all
the stuff you listed there...and ooh my goodness aren't you so
glad??!?!?! They may temporarily behave in some other random fashion
that will make you look back at the toilet paper rolls, the barking and
the kitty treats and say AHHHH the good old days!!!  When it's all said
and done, the moments you spent laughing at them cause you just couldn't
help yourself are the ones you'll cherish forever.  The heck with toilet
paper rolls and icky stuff, no matter how much you clean, it'll get
dirty again anyway!  Ha ha

And lastly, I know what my little angels would say about the light
bulb...nothing...they would both glance over to see what had so rudely
interrupted their nap, roll their eyes back in disgust, grunt and moan
as they adjust back to being comfortable and show you just how important
they think you are by going right back to sleep.  "The light don't shine
on this side'o my eyeballs anyhoo!!"

Jessica

Hopeless houndie hug hoarder