[Dailydrool] feeling very overwhelmed : (

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 06:03:55 PDT 2008

I am feeling so overwhelmed with Chloe right now.  I am not  sure if I am
going to be able to keep her.  I have always had cats, which  are so self
sufficient.  Having to take care of a dog, a puppy is much  different.  She is a good
girl, but the having to take her out and watching  her to make sure she
doesn't potty in the house is getting to be so much.   I am the soul care giver as
my husband still works, and lots of overtime so it  falls on me.   The man we
got her from said he would take her back if  it didn't work out.  I am feeling
so bad about this right now.  My  husband says I am not giving it enough
time.  she has only been here since  Sunday afternoon.  I feel like I cant go
anywhere as I have to come right  back to take care of her.  She refuses to go in
the crate, I am not sure  why.  I have tried everything to get her to go in,
she is just not having  anything to do with it.  I am so distraught over this.
My husband  says if it is just too much he will not be upset if I choose to
take her  back.  I am feeling so guilty.   Kristi, Big L and  Chloe

Life's Better In PINK

Read reviews on AOL Autos.