[Dailydrool] Dogs and Alcohol

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Thu Aug 7 15:52:15 PDT 2008

I sent this to Bev, aka MomPerson to LLewis, Nigel, Copper & Zelda
ATB.  You are all welcome to admonish me and advise. . .Please also
remind yourselves to "watch your back" when celebrating.  Our
furbabies apparently love to join in!

Nadine

Bev -  I poured myself a three berry martini to celebrate going down
to one crutch with a walking boot and turned my back for that short
"basset opportune moment" and turned around to find Jill the Bagel
sipping away.  She got about 1/2 ounce of vodka mixed with 1 & 1/2
ounces berry mix.  Should I make her puke it up or just sleep it off?
Jill weighs 43 - 45 pounds.

Nadine Mysker
Slave to Jill the Bagel