[Dailydrool] Chloe

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 16:53:37 PDT 2008

Kristi,

I am saying this both as someone involved in rescue, and as a reputable
breeder. Please return Chloe to her breeder, so that she can be placed in a
family that is ready for the level of energy and attention that a puppy
requires.

I agree with Bev Szaton - this doesn't sound like a good fit for you at all.
There's no shame in that at all - personally, though I love to visit with
cats, they would not be my cup of tea, and I know they have behaviors that I
would not tolerate in my home with the same sense of humor and tolerance I
do the destruction my puppies wreak. So I visit with them, but I don't have
one.

Do the right thing for both of you - send Chloe back to her breeder for
rehoming, and love up a cat!

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets
SPDR Basset Pack