[Dailydrool] squirrel hunting in the morning

Gorney shadedog at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 10 13:03:50 PDT 2008

Milo here
So Tracker spies a squirrel on the greenbelt and off we go! Too much fun chasing and howling at that beast. Mom and friends said ok be some non dog lover yelled at us from his house saying we woke him up. Hmmmm after all it was 7:45 am and it was already noisy on the path. After all, we were having fun. I did tell him it was time to get up already and being an ex New Yorker I could have said more. Oh well...some folks do sleep in on Sunday...but NOT US!

Sue, Tracker(who mostly watched), Milo(who trees it) & The Shadedog(atb)
FYI-we're in Hermosa Beach, CA