[Dailydrool] Susan Randolph - Sunday update!

Cathy Rudert bassethoundtown at fuse.net
Sun Aug 10 13:31:27 PDT 2008

August 10th, 2008 - 1:01 pm KY Time

Howllo Fellow Hound and Susan Update Lovers:

I just got off the phone with Susan’s Mom. More good news. Keep that
drool a flowin’ because it is working like a charm!

Susan stayed awake the entire time her Mom was visiting today. She
answered questions that were complicated with exact details. She gave
her Mom combinations and passwords, stuff like that. Her condition is
improving rapidly for this type of surgery.

Susan even asked for her glasses and the book she is reading!!!

Her black eye is gone and she cannot wait to get out of ICU. I bet
tomorrow they finds out a lot from the doctors about all of that.

Since she stayed up for so long today, her Mom and I think it is best
to wait until tomorrow for me to call her. Rest is the best thing for
her now.

Wow, I am so happy for her. She really is such a kind, caring person
with a heart of gold.  She works tirelessly for our hounds.

There are also other folks outside of the basset world who are
reading these updates. Welcome to everyone who loves Susan.  Check
back daily. Tomorrow should be another big improvement!

Maybe she can take a bath!

More Good News Later…Cat, Chaps, Emma, and Mrs. Randolph!

Cathy L. Rudert
www.bassethoundtown.com