[Dailydrool] George's weekend.

Judith Johnson j_johnson_60466 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 15:14:01 PDT 2008

Just a note to let you all know that our Georgie (Basset Hound) had a sezure on Friday.
The vet did blood work, xrays, ultrasound, and finally had to do surgery to remove his spleen (yesterday).
There were nodules (which she suspects as cancer) on the inside of the spleen.  This is the best case
senario since it doesn't look like it has spread.  He also has a spot on his lung which they are watching,

It has been a tramatic weekend...needless to say!

Update: the vet has decided to keep George for another day or two.
He was not very positive when we saw him today.  The biopsy will decide the treatment.
The vet was talking about an oncologist today.
We are heartbroken.

Judy