[Dailydrool] Eye Question

Barbara Slater sahara.west at att.net
Mon Aug 11 08:25:03 PDT 2008

Hope this helps . . . Frazier actually has grass allergies that he takes antihistamines for.
  But his eyes water a lot too and get build up from glutenous discharge which drys to crusty
  chunks (If I don't clean if off a thousand times a day).  I use Opticlear that I pick-up at
  Petsmart for about $4.  It says on the label "Veterinary Eyewash" and my Vet said it was
  OK to use on a daily basis.  It comes in a 4oz white bottle with black lettering and a little
  picture on the bottom front of a cat & dog.  He seems to enjoy it when I put it in his eyes.
  And I always use it after a bath to get any soap residue out of his eyes.

  Barb, Frances (ATB . . . No more baths!) & Frazier (Again with the bath, I better go outside . . .)
  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457