[Dailydrool] Pills

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 09:17:20 PDT 2008

For pills I discovered Greenies Pill Pockets. They come in two sizes pill size and capsule size.  They are GREAT!!!! Ted was notorious for eating everything but the pills and had it away in his hug flews til no one was looking and we'd find the pills spat in the backyard.  The Greenies pill pockets has an opening and you stuff the pills inside seal the edge of the treat and they are none the wiser.  The treat is kinda sticky so it clings to the pills very well. They come in chicken and beef flavor. My boys like the beef best.

Sending drool to all in need

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)