[Dailydrool] The water jug

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Aug 12 11:16:29 PDT 2008

Dee, your story made me laugh because we had a similar situation at our
house recently.  When Speedy (I miss him so!!) was visiting, I figured
it was a good time to buy the water jug with a dog bowl just like the
one you described so the pups would have plenty to drink (especially
since the 2-legger kids, who are responsible for filling up their water
during the day when I'm at work, usually forget).  DH washed it out and
filled it up and when he went to put it on the rug, water started
gushing out of the bottom!!  It was EVERYWHERE!!  He tried a couple more
times unsuccessfully, took the thing apart, tried again and again, then
I gave it a shot, and no luck!  My kitchen was flooded!  I decided to
return it to the store and stomped off in a huff.  Later that night, our
12 year old son came to me and said "you know this is for food and not
water, right?"  I felt like such an idiot!!  DH and I were completely
unaware that it wasn't a water bowl...and the kicker...there was a label
on the front that had a picture of DOG FOOD on it!!!!  Can you say
"DUH"???

Jessica L. Sutton - who really needs a vacation!!!

Diva and Sophie - snickering to themselves...