[Dailydrool] Fwd: Golden Gate is having a RAFFLE - Indy500 and airfare for TWO!!

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:51:58 PDT 2008

Special announcement for a Golden Gate Basset Rescue fundraiser:

Every year we hold a "SeptemberFest" event, which is a bit like OktoberFest
in September!  It is really a silent auction, with the famous Tom Cordoni
Accordion Band supplying the entertainment (have you ever heard Led Zep or
the Chicken Dance played by an accordion band?!?!!), and we have brats and
sauerkraut, potato salad and other stuff, and beer, wine and soft drinks and
coffee.  A really great night out for only $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
If anyone is in the northern california area on September 13, please come
and support us.  The silent auction will have tons of great items to bid on,
not all of them basset or even dog related!  Like gift vouchers for
overnight stays and dinners in the Napa/Sonoma wine country, entrance to
Disneyland for two, magnums of wine with our own label on it and pride of
place, our own Phred's Red wine, made in memory of Bob Amox's Phred who
passed last year.  Check out the website (http://ggbassetrescue.org) for
more details.

If you can't come, and I know most of you can't.... we have a SUPER grand
raffle prize!!

*TWO* tickets to the 2009 Indianapolis 500 (NASCAR, for anyone that doesn't
know)
PLUS
*TWO* return air fares on SouthWest Airlines, from anywhere SouthWest
flies!!

so, you can benefit from this treat wherever you live as long as you can
catch a SouthWest flight!

Tickets are $5 each, but the more you buy the cheaper they get (up to 25
tickets for $50!!).
The seats at the Indy 500 are fantastic - they have been donated by someone
who has worked his way up to the best seats for years and he wanted to share
his good fortune.  I think they're either above the pits, or near the
start/finish line... I think it's the Pits, or maybe that's the same area of
the track... Anyway, it's where everything happens.  You'd love the event,
even if you aren't into NASCAR, and there's a ton more stuff to do in that
area.  Heck, you could even sell the tickets on for a good price and just
enjoy the vacation!

Please go to http://ggbassetrescue.org/shop/ where you can find the entry
tickets and the raffle tickets if you scroll down the page to 'Raffle
Tickets' and 'SeptemberFest Entry tickets'.

Thanks for your support!

Addy

--
Addy Dawes