[Dailydrool] Water, Pills and Laundry

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 13:16:55 PDT 2008

Morse has a water bowl which he does use, but much prefers to drink out of our pond, despite us trying to prevent this.  I recently bought a water bottle and waterproof bowl for our walks; the only time he used it while we were out was when he had a temperature recently.  A few weeks ago when it was hot, I poured out some water for him which he totally ignored and just walked past me to the local pond...(much to the amusement of onlookers)

Morse takes 7 tablets a day; 6 for his epilepsy and 1 Glucosamine.  We hide the pills in sausages - he doesnt realise at all - and he has no problem with them.  Perhaps try sausage?

Re laundry - if Morse can get his teeth into ANY laundry, either on the way to the washing machine or from it, he runs off with it in delight.  What is it about washing?!

Drool to all in need

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x