[Dailydrool] THANK YOU ALL

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:39:33 PDT 2008

There are no words to express our deep appreciation for all the cards and
kind thoughts sent to us after Zelda left us. We still miss her terribly,
and the pack is definitely lacking a much need "feminine touch" without her.
Some of you went waaaaay beyond the usual. Some of you sent things without
cards,so I cannot thank you properly, but you know who you are. The Zelda
picture arrived today and I wept when I opened it.It is fabulous. It is so
beautiful, and so sweet. It is already hanging in a  place of honor on the
dining room wall which is our "dog wall" but her picture is in the middle,
in the best spot, because it is by far the kindest, most thoughtful picture
of all. That's my girl, and I miss her so much.
All the cards are together on a Basset plate that Mitchell won at the
Nationals, with a candle that we keep lit, just in case.

Thank you again, all of you, so much. I cannot possibly thank everyone
individually because I have to sleep sometime, but know that each and every
card was read and loved and treasured and we will cherish your kindness
forever.

And the wall of dogs, with it's beautiful portrait of Zelda, will keep her
close to our hearts each day.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.You are wonderful, fabulous people, you
people of the Daily Drool!

Love and Hugs to all, Drool to those in need
MomPerson and DadPerson-- Bev & John Szaton