[Dailydrool] Food Allergies

Cathy A. Wendling c-wendling at execpc.com
Fri Aug 15 06:06:49 PDT 2008

Yes, there are a couple of lines of foods that are available in pet supply
stores that can be used for food allergy sufferers.  It would help if you
actually knew what your dog is allergic to, as it would help pick the proper
formula.  The one that I advocate is California Natural.  They have lamb,
chicken, and herring formulas.  I've used their foods very successfully.
Another line is Natural Balance, which you can get at chain stores, such as
Petco.  I've never personally used this line, but other people have had
success.  Also, Wellness is a pretty good line.  While none of these are
"cheap", you'll get a better amount of food for your dollar versus the
Science Diet line.

Cathy Wendling
owned by DJ, Daisy Mae, and Lucy the Westie