[Dailydrool] Drool express

Katie Strobel katie.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 08:19:57 PDT 2008

Watson's slurping up some water right now - which means he's got some
great slippery drool flinging your way. I'll also break out the frosty
paws a bit later which means that we'll be sending the best kind of
healing drool we can your way. I can't imagine what you're going
through right now - I know that feeling and it just haunts you...but
drool does amazing things. Give your Lukie a big snooter kiss from us,
poor baby....
Katie and Watson (who would chase cars if I let him....they look like
big toys I guess.)