[Dailydrool] DD calendar update & looking for BIG BASS BUCK

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 09:11:20 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update on the calendar.

Cecil Graphics is now working on getting the proofs completed so the wonderful Calendar Elves can do the final proofing.  So far I have seen the proofs for Jan, Feb and March and I have to say there are some really nice photos.  I really love the photo of the TP..oh wait..you will have to purchase a calendar to see that photo, it is so original and cute.

I just wanted to remind everyone that if you want to order a calendar to be shipped in time for the holidays you must purchase by Sept 17th.  Any order placed after Sept 17th may not be shipped in time for the holidays.  Here is the link with all the purchasing info  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/purchase.php

Also I are still selling raffle tickets for the Front Cover.  The lucky ticket will be drawn at TSBHR's Sept picnic  on Sept 21.  Your very own houndy can be a Cover Hound.  Just think of all the bragging rights that come with that.  Raffle sales have been very slow so your chances of winning are pretty good right now.  Here is the link to purchase raffle tickets http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/frontcoverraffle.html . You can also send a check made out to Tri-State Basset hound Rescue to me, Ellie Foth 1624 Ward Street, Linwood PA 19061.  Tickets will also be sold at the September Picnic for all those who plan on attending.

I guess that is about it for now.  I will post another calendar update once all the proofing is completed.  If you have any calendar questions please email me off list.

One more thing, I am still trying to figure out who uses the paypal account BIG BASS BUCK.  Please email me and let me know your name so I can write it on the back of your raffle tickets.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Super Model/GM Thelma Lu, with our newest foster Priscilla aka Wide Load who gets her cone off tomorrow...woohooo
BAD Betty, Priscilla, Jake, Martha, Scooby and Minnie watching from above.