[Dailydrool] Canidae--has anyone had this problem???

Karen Steflik k9casa at escapees.com
Sun Aug 17 22:17:47 PDT 2008

We've been feeding Canidae for about 6 years and have been thrilled
with it.  When Canidae changed their formula in July to include Pearl
Barley instead of rice we were a little worried but thought it would
be fine.  We have only been feeding the new formula for about 3 weeks,
but have noticed a sudden HUGE problem with the houndies eating poop
at the Dog Park and at home, in the last 3 weeks.  It's so bizarre,
they've become obsessed!  Because of the timing, we are starting to
think it has got to have something to do with the new formula, like
it's not satisfying enough or something...we've never had even close
to this bad of a poop eating problem.  Has anyone noticed a similar
problem, and if so, what did you change to??? We are so disappointed
as we haven't had to think about food issues for quite a few years
now, which was really nice.  We're off to the feed store tomorrow and
are thinking of switching to Innova.  Any thoughts?  Feedback is
appreciated.  Pooches Gracias!

Karen and the k9casa
Spike, Snowy, Gomer, and Rosie