[Dailydrool] Sleeping With Bassets

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 07:58:48 PDT 2008

Since my husband is back in the hospital again, Lilie slept with me last
night.  For some reason I had a lot of trouble getting to sleep so I got to
watch her sleep until about 3in the morning.

She began with her head on Daniel's pillow and horizontal to me.
During the next few hours, she curled up in a circle and began moving slowly
counter clockwise until she suddenly stretched out again and was
perpendicular to me.

She soon curled up again...made her way around the clock until her head once
again hit the pillow and she stretched out where she began.

Quite a lot of movement, but she was very quiet, and when she finally
decided to leave about 4:30am, I was ready to see her go.

Take care.

Katie