[Dailydrool] Canidae--has anyone had this problem???

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 06:27:51 PDT 2008

I've just switched our Elsinore and young Charlie over from Nature's
Select to the new Canidae formulation. I'm delighted to say I haven't
noticed them showing a sudden interest in eating their poops. My
office window overlooks the backyard and I've been spending a fair
amount of time out on the back deck lately, and I know I would have
noticed if they were suddenly very interested in cleaning up their
yard themselves. Charlie's poops don't seem to be as firm as they
once were, and I've been giving both dogs a dollop of canned pumpkin
on their breakfasts, so I don't know what's up with that. They're not
goopy, just not as easy to scoop up.

I've been watching them to see if I see any changes in their coats,
but they've been spending so much time in the dirt wallows they've
created in the backyard (where it hasn't rained for about three weeks
now) that I believe what looks like dull coats are just really,
really dirty coats. They both get baths this afternoon, so I should
have a clearer picture of coat condition soon.

So far so good with the new Canidae for us.

Elizabeth