[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 20, Issue 2

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 10:49:35 PDT 2008

First of all, Sirius actually drooled yesterday at the dog park, so we  are
sending it on to Casey and hope she's feeling better.

Sirius sleeps in our bed.  He is fine in the crate when we are out,  but
sometime in the winter, we started having him in our bed, and now it's a  routine.
 He usually sleeps across the bottom, or in a ball, but sometimes  ends up
between us.

Sirius on the dog park: "My pawents took me to a new pwaygwound for  doggies
and I met some new furends.  We pwayed awwigator mouf and stuff  wike dat, but
dere was dis one pug, a wittle bitty guy who had all his stuffs,  and all he
wanted to pway was a game he called Men's Shower at Alcatraz. I no  wike dat
game."

Read reviews on AOL Autos.