[Dailydrool] Ms Beasley Is Worried

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:55:00 PDT 2008

Ms. Beasley here.  I am worried, Mama didn't come home yesterday or today.
Auntie tells me Mama might come home tomorrow.  Auntie says that Mama's
heart is still jumping around. Then Auntie says the men in the white coats
say Mama can't go back to work, she has to be on dis-bil-ti, I don't know
what that means....I think she will be home with me and Auntie all the
time....but I am worried...will Mama and Auntie be able to keep me?  Will I
have to go away?  I am sad.  Auntie and Mama say that I have a forever home
here and I love them so so much I don't want to go way!

Ruthie here, my sister will not be able to work anymore, she is too ill and
will need oxygen all the time.  Not to worry about Beasley, Mary and I have
said, that the two things we will NOT do without are the car and Beasley.
She is the best, sweetest girl, of course all of us basset slaves have the
best dogs in the world.   Things will be different here, but as long as we
have our friends on the drool, we will go on.

Thank you friends,
Ms. Beasley BABES Royal Caregiver
Ruthie Beattie