[Dailydrool] Send Drool to Spanky

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 08:36:00 PDT 2008

Please send drool to Spanky in NJ.  He belongs to Kathy Riker, who is vacationing on the Oregon Coast. We talkd to Kathy yesterday, and she said Spanky is getting daily treatments for some kind of anemia.  Our connection was bad, and the Mom was driving, so she couldn't write down the name of the disease Spanky has.We will see Kathy on Thurs. at the coast, and find out more.  We will let her use our puter if she wants, so she can post to the Drool.  Every year, she comes to Oregon to pet us! Drool to Spanky! Roland, Duke of Ears