[Dailydrool] feyfey was proud to be a beagle!

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 14:48:34 PDT 2008

Forevery Queen feyfey had a knack for getting her picture in the newspaper. We can't tell you how many times she would go to an event and end up posing. This was true whether we were with her, or not. In about 2002 we took her to the Beagle Barbeque. That's what they call the local beagle rescue fundraiser. (No beagles were actually grilled.) It was off leash and she happily worked the crowd as only feyfey could. Everybody knew her in the first half hour.
The next morning we opened the Press of Atlantic City to find her picture. Wearing her hat. Being petted by someone we vaguely recall meeting. It said, "Feyfey, a beagle" and noted she was helping the beagle rescue.
She was happy to help.
dawn, forever slave to feyfey