[Dailydrool] Leo's yelping

Judith Johnson j_johnson_60466 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 15:23:29 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'm responding to Mary's post about Leo;

1. You need a vet that will take "walk-ins".  In an emergency - you NEED a vet.
     our vet will take us anytime from 8"30 AM to 8:00 PM - Monday thru Friday.
    Saturdays until 6 PM, and Sunday until noon.

2.  He probably got stung or bitten by a bug or  wasp. Try a cool washcloth or ice (if he lets you) on his eye.
     If you have a sting from a wasp or honey bee, take a penny and press it on the bite.  The copper removes
     the sting.  If it was a wasp, you may have a stinger in it and need your vet.

3.  We use Benadryl for allergies and bites.

Hope this helps.
Sending healing drool,
Judy, momperson to Buddy, Spunky (Wild-child), and George the Basset