[Dailydrool] Need some Drool....

tbmclesk tbmclesk at olemiss.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:41:59 PDT 2008

Hello from Sunny Ft. Sill.....  This is my first post and I
am asking for drool for our Houndie Aroo.  He is having
tummy troubles and is pooping liquidy bloody stools.  My
wife, Bambi, is at home having to deal with this while I am
stuck here in a training cycle... so please sling a little
her way as well.  She is currently taking him to the vet
before they close and start charging that emergency fee.
Well, thanks for listening.  Ya'll take care and have a
great weekend.

 Thomas B. McLeskey
 2LT, AR, MSARNG