[Dailydrool] Spanky update

kr1204 at aol.com kr1204 at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 13:07:29 PDT 2008

First, thanks to everyone who has been sending drool. When 3000 miles separate you from your baby, it helps to know others are thinking about you. I talked with the vet this am and Spanky's bloodcount dropped last nite so he had another transfusion. I changed my reservations and am flying home on Tues cutting my vacation short by a week but I can't stand being so far from him right now.
Will keep everyone updated and keep the drool coming please.
Kathy missing Spanky, Elwood, Sonny, Crackers and Loki