[Dailydrool] Anyone Feeding?

laumag at mts.net laumag at mts.net
Sun Aug 24 13:33:40 PDT 2008

Anyone feeding Taste of the Wild dog food, specifically their Pacific Stream Canine Formula? Just wondering, because this one will be available in my pet supply store tomorrow. I work in the evening and I was thinking of switching Zack to it. Poor Guy is still plagued by allergy symptoms. It has improved somewhat since I cut out all chicken and beef products, but, he is still suffering. Perhaps everyone would like to ease his suffering by voting for him in yet another on line Canine Idol contest. I just can't help myself. I don't know what comes over me. I see Canine Idol. I see contest and my computer automatically enters Zack the Handsome. Sorry. This contest is really easy. Click on the following link. Click on the blue banner above Zack's Beautiful pointed head that says Vote For This Canine and that's it. You can vote once a day and it only runs until September 5th. I promise not to bother everyone. Thanks yet again.

Go to:
http://www.winnipegfreepress2.com/canineidol/index.php?action=details&id=541

Laurie and the perpetual Canine Idol contestant, Zack of Canada, formerly of Wisconsin, born in Minnesota.