[Dailydrool] toe rings

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:30:41 PDT 2008

The last of the toe rings are going out today. I have a Sheila on my list- no last name etc. If you are her and still want that ring- send me a note asap. If you had asked for a ring and I told you I'd let you know if there are extras- this is your note :) I have just a few left- if you want one let me know.
All TRI checks will go in the mail to them today~ THANK YOU to all of you who helped us raise much needed funds for Droopy and the Tri State bassets with these adorable rings!
droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy and Elvis (aka Slinky- he gets around amazingly fast without those backlegs) too!