[Dailydrool] This and That

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 07:31:39 PDT 2008

First Henry is sending all the drool he can muster to Mrs. Beasley's mom
Mary, Spanky and Aroo.  Special keeping his pawsies crossed drool to Amy
that all turns out well and she can return to her children and houndies
soon.  We are glad the Leo, Harley, Biggs and Rupert are on their way to a
full recovery?
Happy 3rd Birthday Angel!  We loved your story and hope you have plenty more
birthdays.

Pam and Henry OEBE Exalted Destroyer of All Things Stuffed

Dis is Henry, special warm and comforting drool is going to my special
furend Casey and Auntie Debbie. Lub and snooters, Henry