[Dailydrool] this and that

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Aug 27 12:37:14 PDT 2008

Nadine, I second you on the counter cruising comment!!  Monday, I let
Diva and Sophie inside for 5 minutes, ran upstairs to grab my purse, and
came back down, and they had a box of cheese and peanut butter crackers,
individually wrapped, in the back yard with nothing left of 5 packages
but orange crumbs and plastic wrap.  This is on top of the garbage can
turned over, my shoe in the middle of the yard and a wad of paper towel
that I used to clean up the drink they spilled all over the floor
shredded to pieces everywhere!!!  I was in such awe at the speed at
which they were able to pull all of this off that I couldn't even fuss
at them.  I was amazed!!

Regarding Jeanette's post about Mikey going to a neighbors, last night,
our neighbor's dog was on our porch when I got home.  He's a little
spuds Mackenzie looking thing, and my kids scooped him right up and
brought him in so I could call the number on the collar.  When the owner
answered the phone, I said "we have your little dog here" and explained.
He said to me (and I quote) "He just darts out between our legs and
after a couple hundred times of chasing him all over the place, we
finally just gave up and decided he'll find his way back when he gets
hungry.  We quit chasing him years ago.  Just put him back outside and
he'll make his way home."  WHAT???  ARE YOU SERIOUS???   I said to him
"Well, since the street you live on is a very busy main street, I would
feel safer having my daughter bring him to you."  I could tell he was
irritated.  I guess he had to get up off the sofa to open the front
door, doG forbid.  He's lucky I didn't go bring the dog back to him...I
would have taken off my flip-flop and slapped him in the head!  What is
wrong with this guy??? Maybe I'll call the animal control people to come
out and get him.  I'll tell them there's a big huge basset roaming the
neighborhood.  Then they'll be looking for a terrier like him since they
obviously know less about dog breeds than the man on the moon!!  Smart
folks...I tell ya!!  Drool to all and to all, a drool night!!!

Jessica L. Sutton

Diva and Sophie (what, dose crackers wuzzent for us???)