[Dailydrool] Sally's Arrival

Emily Weiss Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:54:00 PDT 2008

Matt and I are still awaiting our Sally's arrival from Ecuador, but
the good news is that we received confirmation tonight that her flight
has been booked for Friday! We should be seeing her arrive in New York
City around 9pm, and we just can't wait!

Sally will be our first basset, so I'm thanking everyone in advance
for the drool and the advice -- I'm sure we'll have plenty of
questions, along with crazy stories of our new little houndie girl.
I'm all ready to spoil her rotten ... and Matt is looking forward to
trying to share naps on the couch with her :-)

Emily, Matt, & soon-to-be Sally