[Dailydrool] I am 6

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 26 14:49:33 PDT 2008

Today I turned 6 years old. My mommy told me how blessed she is to have me in her life. My neighbor to moms embarrassment has said she heard them all sing Happy Birthday to me. Because I was such a good girl I got a lemon cake with a smidge of icing and doggie treats all over it. Mommy and the kids went out and bought me my favorite squeaky toys and my own tennis balls that well Rex can't steal. I shared my cake with Rex. We played Lab bass 500 hundred for a while then I am now settling down for a nice nap.
I have been good for 2 whole days, mom just shakes her head and wonders when I will be her brat again :0) tomorrows the day yep tomorrow he he he he he
Healing drool to all those in need

LiL Miss Daisy Halo