[Dailydrool] Love Children of Bassets and Saints

Ellen Cole ellen at carlson4travel.com
Wed Aug 27 06:24:47 PDT 2008

What a perfect description Esther! My husband and I have wondered what it is about Clumbers that captivates us. Over the years of our marriage, we've always been glued to Westminster on TV every February. Of course, we always watch for the bassets...but our second breed of choice to watch has been the clumber. When Brady the clumber won BIS in 1996, we were jumping up and down in the livingroom! Worse yet...when we had the pleasure of actually attending the 2008 show, we made a beeline to the clumbers in the benching area and I burst into tears when I saw them "in person" for the first time! The nice breeder took pity on me, as it was obvious to her that I was insane, and said, "Do you want to pet one?". I couldn't get enough of them. They are a wonderful breed and it's interesting that they seem to appeal to "basset people".

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.017).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/