[Dailydrool] starting tracking

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Aug 27 12:55:49 PDT 2008

I would strongly recommend you purchase the booklet "tracking with a
basset" which is available from the BHCA country store http://www.basset-bhca.org/Finding/booklets_and_videos.htm for
only $6.  When the spouse and I started tracking with our bassets and
otterhound many years ago, this is the only thing we used and the
otterhound turned out to be a great tracker.  the basset's trainer
was less than motivated <G>.    There is also some
newer information available from the BHCA which I haven't read.  I
like the tracking With a Basset booklet because it's a simple step-by-step
how-to without being cluttered up with the theory of scent

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time
to visit these websites: