[Dailydrool] lucky dog

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 13:53:02 PDT 2008

well maybe Lucky Dog was very lucky afterall cause 5 weeks ago he didnt have
anyone to wait for at the bridge and now he does.

We hope he is happy and pain free and enjoying the buffet at the bridge. and
when that day comes he sees one of his humans he will be the happiest Lucky
around

we send healing heart drool to the family he left behind